Sunday, October 18, 2009

Electric Organs

i'm a boy whose a boy who likes to play likes his toys,
like my bike, like my shoes, like the ladies and what they do,
i'm just a kid, who loves to live, lives to love, and always gives,
i do whats right, in my own mind, for i'm only a boy this is no lie,
yet there is a splinter, in my palm, a sliver that pains as i go along,
i've cried, it did not come out, i've tried to cut it out, but it is deep,
why does this plague befall such a caring boy, a scourge of death that only toys,
either way i care no less about the things i say or they way i dress,
but now as we enter the ever of deaths morrow, the wake in the water, the shapeless that follows,
the sky is his father, the water his mother, his sisters groom the earth, and brothers dance in flames, perhaps that boy, the one who thinks he is me, is just a product of what i wish i could be,
at any rate the gates of heaven are closing and soon we'll be the only ones golden, me and that boy, that sweet boy and i, forever we'll chyll in that cool flowing high.

No comments:

Post a Comment