Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mid-morning sunbathe

Dear sis, thewhite king, his blessing wrong, i long for eddie boy and his love inside his heart...dear sis, i've found a funny thing, a lilly dream, a boy named me, and his face like eye.

Dear brother, i feel your pain there are no holidays, all the pieces fit anew, into a blue, most strangely fitted day.

Dearest sister, i know you hear my noise, yet these men who claim me are no more than simple toys.

Dear brother its quite alright, to live in fear, and loves delight, there is much fright, yet tis the night, the nature of spooks, of me and you.

Dearest sister, i feel for you, wihtout your words my mind would blew.

Oh dearest brother, that was me last night, you gave me kisses i gave you sighs.

Dear sweet sister, i let you down, i'm sorry my friend, i'll come for you , again and again, alas one time, i hope is right, i will save your soul...and live with it right.


III+++123

No comments:

Post a Comment