Thursday, May 10, 2012

A list of per·ti·nent details

I was once 4ft 11.
I'd like to get to heaven.
Even before I knew myself, there were lucky numbers seven.
See me as a boy? See me as a man? See me as an unsure gender just walking these lands.
Seven wives to nag me, seven seas to sail.
Twenty three a number once remembered by a wail.
Shocked and hardly breathing, alive yet out of breathe.
The day coming after this one, won't be as better as the next.
I believe in Jesus, and that he lives in us.
I believe that when he's there I'm sure to fall in love.
Though sometimes it is strange.
Such an epic face.
Dragons call and ogres fall, but my rain erratic stays.
I have no other message, than kiss me, fly away.
I detail my life in lines and women tend to flee the stage.
So however gaudy, I may appear to be.
Know dear reader that you and I are much more than what we seem.
I'm slower than the stupid, yet faster than the weak.
For in my mind I stay most times and smile at the "we."
I know this isn't like me, to be so damn bold.
But if you listen I will tell stories of my life untold.
Alas my sexy cannababe, I know just what you seek.
To undress your flesh and mind and best of all to just be free.
I'll listen with an ear, and come closer with each step.
Though we are just friends to day, who knows what's coming next.
I justify appearance,  with what it is I seek.
Pure of heart, light on foot, higher than a tree.
It's true one day I'll say it, and she'll say it right back.
But on that days words become obsolete monster to the max.
I wish this woman knew me, my mother, what a chick.
But I'd give father and mother away, for one just like me.
Like this.

^)

No comments:

Post a Comment