Monday, December 7, 2009

Born into You

Born into skin demonic and livid, ancient seeds planted, the lilith is living.
across desolate plains, new and contorted, lies a disposition, evenly coated.
you seek the outlet, connection to the plug, yin to the yang, hate to the love.
if we are destined for this, than we're in love with that, my life like a tree, with bark turning black.
even so i hold on, the ground is my mother, the skies are my brothers, and dead things are undiscovered.
on the rise through a space in an endless shadowed lake, lies a fiend and a queen singing songs whist the nigh.
spoken softly on a whim, the nightwatch calls the seraphim.
so do i repent my love, so do i accept my sins.
live or let die, your already gone, you've left the chamber, for the masters fog.
ahead in the distance, lies a light calling you, it is the devil, an you are its boon.

iii

No comments:

Post a Comment