Monday, December 7, 2009

Sun And Mourning Iies, Justify Omissions

yes, i am a boy, whose just a fool, who needs a toy.
yes, i am a man, who beckons love and tender hands.
indeed, you are correct my life is a speck, i have no purpose besides to die with the rest.
indeed your right, my life has no price, with it I'll make all your fears our delight.
my dear you are truth, and so shall you speak, with words of seraphim to the mighty and meak.
my dear your a lie, and so shall your blood read, when you tell me you love me, you lie to your dream.
Amen dearest brothers your sisters are in peril.
Amen dearest sisters your brothers are heralds.
my soul longs for you, for your touch, for your us.
my soul knows the truth, we are love, we are lust.
never can it be so, that i find an eye as i.
inevitable it had to come today, into your soul my mind would lay.
scraped my elbow, felt the pain.
scraped my heart, electric rain.

i wait for you a thousand forevers,
i wait for no one.

iii
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment