Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Midni-skit Flur-ongs

Belts-o-belation,
cross realms on quotations,
Karma-tic melod-ioc sensual-ations,
Busted walls-o-migration,
first flight outa this hole,
I'm in the new generation.

Got-forgot, how I left my shit,
traveled back lent it to my shadow,
creeping there I saw a jack,
there were two with blades in fact,
slowly reached betwix the seats and grabbed the knife plus pic of me.
The way they came, like lions at din, they were flying flurry's of death and revenge,
desperate to attend, like blood in heaven, they came upon me, tossing and grabing,
I came upon focus, I came upon will, I dodged dipped and dived, till desperation what nill.
Severed the soul link between them and their demon, I called to my father to blast up thee heathen, It was then their eyes became, a dream like in-sane.
Sharing a laugh, and a retort of sorts, woundless I went about my way, and enjoyed
breaking the fast.


^)

No comments:

Post a Comment