Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Noise

Blah blah, ha ha, ga ga, mama..PAPA! whome did ye yearn, lies conjure turns. Master-full magester, conquering minds. Killing that is, what 't means to be timed.
Por favor, endeavor to be like the unseen, swift in your sin, silent in screams.
Naught my father i love and be live, seek what it knows, splendor theese gifts.
Alas, thy curse, bought cures upon them, found screaming in darkness, twords new love again.
Peasant pestilence pulling my mind, the child of worldy order chaos combined.
My truth is i am one being in full, yet in it i see devils unfold.
How could you know, as the river doth flow, Styx holds the souls of my family's role.
Let me fall, for why i have,
Raise me up, for them i gave,
And in the middle,
Doth death 'pon risen,
Those solemn secrets provide provision.


^)

No comments:

Post a Comment