Thursday, May 10, 2012

Goodbye before hello.

If love were such a battlefield,
Privy light and luster's armor.
For spoken words echo minds.
Sullen here and after.
~
Never nor it need be said.
Though I speak them anyway.
"I love you"
Now you know my disease.
Infections eat away.
~
Wishing not for better days.
For since days past I've seen.
Loving shadows flicker forth.
And light bounce in between.
~
As if whatever home is heart.
I understood with her.
And so instead of leaving behind.
Around my neck and heart she stirs.
~
Where then to go?
What's love's price?
How many days till I fly?
~
Only God can tell  but he tells.
That this is no ordinary life.
~
I wait and sing and sonnets pass.
All with Christ's lamention.
I won't cry unless your eyes
Meet mine in such a tension.
~
You gave me this I gave you that.
Now and forever sealed.
No devil can ever erase this calling.
To live in loves left field.

- (^

No comments:

Post a Comment